Report NEP-DGE-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephane Verani, 2015. "Aggregate Consequences of Dynamic Credit Relationships," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-63, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gabriela Castro & José R. Maria & Paulo Júlio & Ricardo Mourinho Félix, 2015. "Financial Fragmentation Shocks," Working Papers w201508, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Shinichi Nishiyama, 2015. "The Joint Labor Supply Decision of Married Couples and the Social Security Pension System," Working Papers 89793646, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Nur, Jamil, 2015. "Housing, Capital Taxation and Bequests in a Simple OLG Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 10774, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maria Ferrara & Patrizio Tirelli, 2015. "Can a DSGE Model Explain a Costly Disinflation?," Working Papers 306, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2015.
- Falk Mazelis, 2015. "The Role of Shadow Banking in the Monetary Transmission Mechanism and the Business Cycle," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Prasad, Eswar & Zhang, Boyang, 2015. "Distributional Effects of Monetary Policy in Emerging Market Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 9272, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 2014. "Can active labor market policy be counter-productive?," PSE Working Papers hal-01084570, HAL.
- Iván Werning, 2015. "Incomplete Markets and Aggregate Demand," NBER Working Papers 21448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Garriga & Finn E. Kydland & Roman ï¿½ustek, 2015. "Mortgages and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 751, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Christopher Huckfeldt & Antonella Trigari & Mark Gertler, 2015. "Unemployment Fluctuations, Match Quality, and the Wage Cyclicality of New Hires," 2015 Meeting Papers 438, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fedotenkov, Igor, 2015. "Population ageing and prices in an OLG model with money created by credits," MPRA Paper 66056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gita Gopinath & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Loukas Karabarbounis & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, 2015. "Capital Allocation and Productivity in South Europe," Working Papers 728, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 31 Jul 2015.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Eleni Iliopulos, 2013. "Collateral constraints and rental markets," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00964867, HAL.
- Shinichi Nishiyama, 2015. "Fiscal Policy Effects in a Heterogeneous-Agent OLG Economy with an Aging Population," Working Papers 89793613, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael & Xu, Yongdeng, 2015. "Comparing Indirect Inference and Likelihood testing: asymptotic and small sample results," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael R. & Xu, Yongdeng, 2015. "Comparing Indirect Inference and Likelihood testing: asymptotic and small sample results," CEPR Discussion Papers 10765, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.