Report NEP-DGE-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Christophe Poutineau & Gauthier Vermandel, 2015. "Financial Frictions and the Extensive Margin of Activity," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201510, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Ungerer, Christoph, 2015. "Monetary Policy, Hot Housing Markets and Leverage," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Kopoin, Alexandre & Moran, Kevin & Paré, Jean-Pierre, 2014. "Bank Capital, Credit Market Frictions and International Shocks Transmission," MPRA Paper 65512, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Nov 2014.
- Sören Radde & Cristina Checherita-Westphal & Wei Cui, 2015. "Government Bond Liquidity and Sovereign-Bank Interlinkages," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-032, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lancia, Francesco & Russo, Alessia, 2015. "Public Education and Pensions in Democracy: A Political Economy Theory," Memorandum 01/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Agovino, Massimiliano & Ferrara, Maria, 2015.
"Disabilità e povertà: il ruolo delle pensioni di invalidità civile. Un'analisi DSGE per i dati italiani
[Disability and poverty: the role of civilian disability pensions. A DSGE analysis for Italia," MPRA Paper 65616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kopoin, Alexandre, 2015. "Cross-border Banking, Spillover Effects and International Business Cycles," MPRA Paper 65515, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Apr 2015.
- Marc-Andre Letendre & Joel Wagner, 2015. "Agnecy Costs, Risk Shocks and International Cycles," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-09, McMaster University.
- Ray C. Fair, 2015. "Information Limits of Aggregate Data," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2011, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Paolo Melindi-Ghidi & Willem Sas, 2015. "Invest as You Go: How Public Health Investment Keeps Pension Systems Healthy," AMSE Working Papers 1525, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2015. "Growth and non-regular employment," Working Papers SDES-2015-20, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jul 2015.
- Jordi Galí, 2015. "Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem Revisited," Working Papers 837, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik, 2015. "Designing Efficient College and Tax Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 9171, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chihiro Inaba & Katsufumi Fukuda, 2015. "Effects on the Cross-Country Difference in the Minimum Wage on International Trade, Growth and Unemployment," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-29, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- De Pooter, Michiel & Martin, Robert F. & Pruitt, Seth, 2015. "The Liquidity Effects of Official Bond Market Intervention," International Finance Discussion Papers 1138, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).