Report NEP-DGE-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zuzana Mucka & Michal Horvath, 2015. "Fiscal Policy Matters A New DSGE Model for Slovakia," Discussion Papers Discussion Paper No. 1/20, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Costas Azariadis & Leo Kaas & Yi Wen, 2015. "Self-Fulfilling Credit Cycles," Working Papers 2015-5, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 01 Nov 2015.
- Shigeto Kitano & Kenya Takaku, 2015. "Capital Controls, Monetary Policy, and Balance Sheets in a Small Open Economy," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-10, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Oct 2017.
- Monti, Francesca, 2015. "Can a data-rich environment help identify the sources of model misspecification?," Bank of England working papers 527, Bank of England.
- Gabor Pinter, 2015. "House Prices and Job Losses," Discussion Papers 1507, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Jan Bruha & Jiri Polansky, 2014. "The Housing Sector over Business Cycles: Empirical Analysis and DSGE Modelling," Working Papers 2014/12, Czech National Bank.
- Gabriele Camera & Jaehong Kim, 2015. "Dynamic Directed Search," Working Papers 15-06, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Lena Dräger & Christian R. Proaño, 2015. "Cross-Border Banking and Business Cycles in Asymmetric Currency Unions," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201501, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Fang Yang, 2015. "Wealth Inequality, Family Background, and Estate Taxation," NBER Working Papers 21047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andri Chassamboulli & Giovanni Peri, 2015. "The labor market effects of reducing the number of illegal immigrants," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 04-2015, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Frédéric Dufourt & Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti, 2015. "Indeterminacy and Sunspots in Two-Sector RBC Models with Generalized No-Income-Effect Preferences," AMSE Working Papers 1514, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Hambel, Christoph & Kraft, Holger & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 2019. "Optimal carbon abatement in a stochastic equilibrium model with climate change," SAFE Working Paper Series 92, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Tobias Broer & Marek Kapièka & Paul Klein, 2015. "Consumption Risk Sharing with Private Information and Limited Enforcement," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp531, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Ronaldo Carpio & Takashi Kamihigashi, 2015. "Fast Bellman Iteration: An Application of Legendre-Fenchel Duality to Infinite-Horizon Dynamic Programming in Discrete Time," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-11, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.