Report NEP-DGE-2015-03-13This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Solomon, Bernard Daniel, 2015. "Notes on Business Cycle Theory from a Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Perspective," MPRA Paper 62780, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Mar 2015.
- Arruda, Gustavo & Lima, Daniela Cunha de & Teles, Vladimir Kuhl, 2015. "Household borrowing constraints and monetary policy in emerging economies," Textos para discussão 375, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Andrea Colciago & Lorenza Rossi, 2015. "Firms entry, oligopolistic competition and labor market dynamics," DNB Working Papers 465, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Paolo Gelain & Kevin J. Lansing & Gisle J. Natvik, 2015. "Leaning Against the Credit Cycle," Working Paper 2015/04, Norges Bank.
- Nakajima, Makoto, 2015. "Assessing bankruptcy reform in a model with temptation and equilibrium default," Working Papers 15-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Sinclair, Peter & Sun, Lixn, 2014. "A DSGE Model for China’s Monetary and Macroprudential Policies," MPRA Paper 62580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier Andrés & José E.Boscá & Javier Ferri, 2015. "Household Debt and Fiscal Multipliers," Working Papers 2015-01, FEDEA.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Luigi Iovino & Jennifer La'o, 2015. "Real Rigidity, Nominal Rigidity, and the Social Value of Information," Working Papers 543, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Paul Gomme & Damba Lkhagvasuren, 2015. "Worker Search Effort as an Amplification Mechanism," Working Papers 15001, Concordia University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2015.
- Leal-Ordoñez Julio C., 2014. "The informal sector in contemporary models of the aggregate economy," Working Papers 2014-24, Banco de México.
- Franz Hamann & Jesús Bejarano & Diego Rodríguez, 2015. "Monetary policy implications for an oil-exporting economy of lower long-run international oil prices," Borradores de Economia 871, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Alonso-Ortiz Jorge & Leal-Ordoñez Julio C., 2014. "Cross-subsidies, and the elasticity of informality to social expenditures," Working Papers 2014-26, Banco de México.
- Pau Rabanal & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2015. "Can international macroeconomic models explain low-frequency movements of real exchange rates?," Working Papers 1508, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Fernando Leibovici, 2015. "Financial Development and International Trade," Working Papers 2015_3, York University, Department of Economics.
- Campbell, J.R. & Hercowitz, Zvi, 2018. "Liquidity Constraints of the Middle Class (revision of CentER DP 2015-009)," Discussion Paper 2018-039, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hjelm, Göran & Bornevall, Helena & Fromlet, Pia & Nilsson, Jonny & Stockhammar , Pär & Wiberg, Magnus, 2015. "Appropriate Macroeconomic Model Support for the Ministry of Finance and the National Institute of Economic Research: A Pilot Study," Working Papers 137, National Institute of Economic Research.