Report NEP-DGE-2014-08-09This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yasuo Hirose, 2014. "An Estimated DSGE Model with a Deflation Steady State," CAMA Working Papers 2014-52, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Luz Adriana Flórez, 2014. "Optimal Policy with Informal Sector and Endogenous Savings," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011960, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Harenberg, Daniel & Ludwig, Alexander, 2017. "Idiosyncratic risk, aggregate risk, and the welfare effects of social security," SAFE Working Paper Series 59, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Pascal Michaillat & Emmanuel Saez, 2014. "Aggregate Demand, Idle Time, and Unemployment," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 14-214, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Xiaofei Ma, 2014. "Banks, Sovereign Risk and Unconventional Monetary Policies," Working Papers 2014-10, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Luz Adriana Flórez, 2014. "The Efficiency of the Informal Sector on the Search and Matching Framework," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011954, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Piero Gottardi & Atsushi Kajii & Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2014. "Optimal taxation and debt with uninsurable risks to human capital accumulation," CIGS Working Paper Series 14-007E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Jordan Roulleau-Pasdeloup, 2013. "Why is the Government Spending Multiplier Larger at the Zero Lower Bound ? Not (Only) Because of the Zero Lower Bound," Working Papers 2014-02, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Andres Erosa & Luisa Fuster & Gueorgui Kambourov, 2014. "Towards a Micro-Founded Theory of Aggregate Labor Supply," Working Papers tecipa-516, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Cristina Arellano & Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & Viktor Tsyrennikov, 2014. "Envelope Condition Method with an Application to Default Risk Models," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2014-04, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro, 2014. "Public Debt Overhang in the Heterogeneous Agent Model," Discussion papers 14044, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hafedh Bouakez & Michel Guillard & Jordan Roulleau-Pasdeloup, 2014. "Public Investment, Time to Buid, and the Zero Lower Bound," Working Papers 2014-03, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Y. Hossein Farzin & Ronald Wendner, 2014. "The Time Path of the Saving Rate: Hyperbolic Discounting and Short-Term Planning," Working Papers 2014.63, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stéphane Auray, David Fuller & Damba lkhagvasuren & Antoine Terracol, 2014. "A Dynamic Analysis of Sectoral Mobility, Worker Mismatc and the Wage-Tenure Profiles," Working Papers 2014-12, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Minford, Patrick & Xu, Yongdeng & Zhou, Peng, 2014. "How good are out of sample forecasting Tests on DSGE models?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Allub, Lian & Erosa Etchebehere, Andrés, 2014. "Financial frictions, occupational choice and economic inequality," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1413, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.