Report NEP-DGE-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Ravenna & Nicolas Vincent, 2014. "Inequality and Debt in a Model with Heterogeneous Agents," Cahiers de recherche 1408, CIRPEE.
- Tobias Adrian & Nina Boyarchenko, 2014. "Liquidity policies and systemic risk," Staff Reports 661, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Pablo Fajgelbaum & Edouard Schaal & Mathieu Taschereau-Dumouchel, 2014. "Uncertainty Traps," NBER Working Papers 19973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shoujian Zhang, 2014. "Search Frictions, Job Flows and Optimal Monetary Policy," CDMA Working Paper Series 201402, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Eric Swanson, 2013. "Implications of Labor Market Frictions for Risk Aversion and Risk Premia," 2013 Meeting Papers 1137, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nicholas Bloom & Max Floetotto & Nir Jaimovich & Itay Saporta-Eksten & Stephen J. Terry, 2014. "Really Uncertain Business Cycles," Working Papers 14-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:wrv:wpaper:1002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Navid Mojir & K. Sudhir, 2014. "Price Search Across Stores and Across Time," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1942, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2016.
- Takumi Naito & Laixun Zhao, 2014. "Capital Accumulation through Studying Abroad and Return Migration," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-06, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Mar 2014.
- Buss, Adrian & Uppal, Raman & Vilkov, Grigory, 2015. "Asset prices in general equilibrium with recursive utility and illiquidity induced by transactions costs," SAFE Working Paper Series 41, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Sylvain, Serginio, 2014. "Does Human Capital Risk Explain The Value Premium Puzzle?," MPRA Paper 54551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schendel, Lorenz S., 2014. "Consumption-investment problems with stochastic mortality risk," SAFE Working Paper Series 43, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Shoujian Zhang, 2014. "Technology, Wage Dispersion and Inflation," CDMA Working Paper Series 201403, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Kraft, Holger & Schendel, Lorenz S. & Steffensen, Mogens, 2014. "Life insurance demand under health shock risk," SAFE Working Paper Series 40, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Giammario Impullitti & Julien Prat, 2014. "Firm Dynamics and Residual Inequality in Open Economies," Discussion Papers 2014-01, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Di Dio & Francesco Felici, 2014. "Fiscal devaluation scenarios: a quantitative assessment for the Italian economy," Working Papers 1, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Giovanni Lombardo & Federico Ravenna, 2014. "Openness and Optimal Monetary Policy," Cahiers de recherche 1410, CIRPEE.