Report NEP-DGE-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaromir Nosal, 2013. "Maturity Structure and Debt Renegotiation in International Lending," 2013 Meeting Papers 1042, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ching-Yang Lin & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2014. "An Estimated Search and Matching Model of the Japanese Labor Market," Working Papers EMS_2014_02, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Carine Nourry & Thomas Seegmuller & Alain Venditti, 2014. "On the (de)Stabilizing Effect of Public Debt In a Ramsey Model with Heterogeneous Agents," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-03, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Vivek Prasad, 2014. "Balanced budget stimulus with tax cuts in a liquidity constrained economy," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1401, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Britta Kohlbrecher & Christian Merkl & Daniela Nordmeier, 2014. "Revisiting the Matching Function," Kiel Working Papers 1909, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Frédéric Gavrel, 2014. "Participation, Recruitment Selection, and the Minimum Wage," Working Papers halshs-00948453, HAL.
- Gourio, Francois & Rudanko, Leena, 2014. "Can Intangible Capital Explain Cyclical Movements in the Labor Wedge?," Working Paper Series WP-2014-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Impullitti, Giammario & Prat, Julien, 2014. "Firm Dynamics and Residual Inequality in Open Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 7960, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Prat, Julien, 2014. "Dynamic Contracts and Learning by Doing," IZA Discussion Papers 7961, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).