Report NEP-DGE-2014-02-21This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michal Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa, 2013. "Bayesian evaluation of DSGE models with financial frictions," Working Papers 71, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-083 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pedro S. Amaral & Murat Tasci, 2014. "The Cyclical Behavior of Equilibrium Unemployment and Vacancies Across OECD Countries," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1405, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Karlygash Kuralbayeva, 2014. "Efects of Carbon Taxes in an Economy with Large Informal Sector and Rural-Urban Migration," OxCarre Working Papers 125, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Kjetil Storesletten & Giovanni L. Violante, 2014. "Optimal Tax Progressivity: An Analytical Framework," NBER Working Papers 19899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francois Gourio & Leena Rudanko, 2014. "Can Intangible Capital Explain Cyclical Movements in the Labor Wedge?," NBER Working Papers 19900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kuzey Yilmaz, 2014. "On the Importance of Fertility Behavior in School Finance Policy Design," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1403, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Canuto, Otaviano, 2014. "Access to finance, product innovation and middle-income traps," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6767, The World Bank.
- Karolina Goraus & Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2014. "Does social security reform reduce gains from increasing the retirement age?," Working Papers 2014-03, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Jason Allen & Robert Clark & Jean-François Houde, 2014. "Search Frictions and Market Power in Negotiated Price Markets," NBER Working Papers 19883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irina Khvostova & Alexander Larin & Anna Novak, 2014. "Euler equation with habits and measurement errors: estimates on Russian micro data," HSE Working papers WP BRP 52/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.