Report NEP-DGE-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chase Coleman & Kerk L. Phillips, 2014. "Business Cycle Persistence in a Model with Schumpeterian Growth and Uncorrelated Shocks," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2014-01, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Tovonony Razafindrabe, 2014. "A multi-country DSGE model with incomplete Exchange Rate Pass-through: application for the Euro area," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-6, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2014. "Market Inefficiency, Insurance Mandate and Welfare: U.S. Health Care Reform 2010," Working Papers 2014-01, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2016.
- Javier García-Cicco & Markus Kirchner & Santiago Justel, 2014. "Financial Frictions and the Transmission of Foreign Shocks in Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 722, Central Bank of Chile.
- Nie, Jun & Fang, Lei, 2014. "Human capital dynamics and the U.S. labor market," Research Working Paper RWP 13-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Gauti Eggertsson & Raphael Schoenle, 2014. "Is Increased Price Flexibility Stabilizing? Redux," NBER Working Papers 19886, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Athreya, Kartik B. & Sanchez, Juan M. & Tam, Xuan S. & Young, Eric R., 2014. "Labor market upheaval, default regulations, and consumer debt," Working Papers 2014-2, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Heathcote, Jonathan & Storesletten, Kjetil & Violante, Giovanni L., 2014. "Optimal Tax Progressivity: An Analytical Framework," Staff Report 496, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hirakata, Naohisa & Iwasaki, Yuto & Kawai, Masahiro, 2014. "Emerging Economies' Supply Shocks and Japan's Price Deflation: International Transmissions in a Three-Country DSGE Model," ADBI Working Papers 459, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Cheremukhin, Anton A. & Tutino, Antonella & Restrepo-Echavarria, Paulina, 2014. "A theory of targeted search," Working Papers 1402, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jair N. OJeda & Julián A. Parra Polanía & Carmiña O. Vargas, 2014. "Natural-Resource Booms, Fiscal Rules and Welfare in a Small Open Economy," Borradores de Economia 807, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Zhiguo He & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2014. "A Macroeconomic Framework for Quantifying Systemic Risk," NBER Working Papers 19885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wen, Yi, 2014. "Money, liquidity and welfare," Working Papers 2014-3, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Airaudo, Marco & Olivero, María Pía, 2014. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Counter-Cyclical Credit Spreads," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2014-1, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Elías Albagli & Christian Hellwig & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2014. "Dynamic Dispersed Information and the Credit Spread Puzzle," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 720, Central Bank of Chile.
- Kliber, Pawel, 2014. "Optimal consumption and investment in the economy with infinite number of consumption goods," MPRA Paper 53636, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Michael Donadelli & Alessia Varani, 2014. "International Capital Markets Structure, Preferences and Puzzles: The US-China Case," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1362, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.