Report NEP-DGE-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julien Albertini & Xavier Fairise, 2013. "Search frictions, real wage rigidities and the optimal design of unemployment insurance," Working Papers halshs-00870055, HAL.
- Pablo D. Fajgelbaum, 2013. "Labor Market Frictions, Firm Growth, and International Trade," NBER Working Papers 19492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Patrick Pintus, 2013. "Growth and financial liberalization under capital collateral constraints: The striking case of the stochastic AK model with CARA preferences," Documents de recherche 13-11, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Julian Diaz Saavedra, 2013. "Age-dependent Taxation, Retirement Behavior, and Work Hours Over the Life Cycle," ThE Papers 13/09, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Verona, Fabio, 2013. "Lumpy investment in sticky information general equilibrium," Research Discussion Papers 16/2013, .
- Hippolyte d’Albis & Johanna Etner, 2013. "Illiquid Life Annuities," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-30, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:730 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00866435 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2013. "Universal vs separated banking with deposit insurance in a macro model," Discussion Papers 1308, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Stadler, Manfred, 2013. "Scientific breakthroughs, innovation clusters and stochastic growth cycles," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 60, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Chienyu Huang & Juin Jen Chang & Lei Ji, 2013. "Cash in advance constraint on RD in a Schimpeterian growth model with an endogenous market structure," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-16, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst & Alberto Ortiz & Matthias Paustian, 2013. "Estimating Contract Indexation in a Financial Accelerator Model," Documentos de Investigación - Research Papers 10, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA.
- Tumen, Semih, 2013. "Informal versus Formal Search: Which Yields a Better Pay?," MPRA Paper 50446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angus C.Chu & Yuichi Furukawa & Lei Ji, 2013. "Patents RD subsidies and endogenous market structure in a Schumpeterian economy," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-19, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Lei Ji, 2013. "Cross-industry tfp growth differences with asymmetric industries and the endogenous market structure," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-17, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Marcus Hagedorn & Fatih Karahan & Iourii Manovskii & Kurt Mitman, 2013. "Unemployment Benefits and Unemployment in the Great Recession: The Role of Macro Effects," NBER Working Papers 19499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.