Report NEP-DGE-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krebs, Tom & Scheffel, Martin, 2010. "A macroeconomic model for the evaluation of labor market reforms," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-050, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Leonardo Bursztyn & David Hemous, 2010. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change," Working Papers 2010.93, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- DEL REY, Elena & LOPEZ-GARCIA, Miguel ANgel, 2010. "On welfare criteria and optimality in an endogenous growth model," CORE Discussion Papers 2010024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Paulo Brito & Luís Costa & Huw Dixon, 2010. "Non-Smooth Dynamics and Multiple Equilibria in a Cournt-Ramsey Model with Endogenous Markups," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/14, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pugno, Maurizio & Lisi, Gaetano, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and the Hidden Economy: An Extended Matching Model," MPRA Paper 25301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim & Frank Schorfheide, 2010. "Labor-Market Heterogeneity, Aggregation, and the Lucas Critique," RCER Working Papers 556, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Olivier Jeanne & Anton Korinek, 2010. "Managing Credit Booms and Busts: A Pigouvian Taxation Approach," Working Paper Series WP10-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gray, Elie & Grimaud, André, 2010. "Scope of Innovations, Knowledge Spillovers and Growth," TSE Working Papers 10-161, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Jihad Dagher, 2010. "Sudden Stops, Output Drops, and Credit Collapses," IMF Working Papers 10/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Gorry, Aspen, 2010. "Experience and Worker Flows," MPRA Paper 25298, University Library of Munich, Germany.