Report NEP-DGE-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & François Langot & Sophie Osotimehin, 2010. "Matching frictions, unemployment dynamics and the cost of business cycles," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00516832, HAL.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:2263 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bornukova, Kateryna, 2009. "Real Business Cycles in The Model with Two-Person Household and Home Production," MPRA Paper 25113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Partha Sen & Emily T. Cremers, 2010. "The Transfer Paradox in a One-Sector Overlapping Generations Model," Working Papers id:2851, eSocialSciences.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2010. "Strategic Interaction among Heterogeneous Price-Setters in an Estimated DSGE Model," Working Papers 93, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Sirbu, Anca-Ioana & Suen, Richard M. H., 2010. "On Expectations-Driven Business Cycles in Economies with Production Externalities: A Comment," MPRA Paper 24989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torben M. Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2010. "Business Cycle Dependent Unemployment Insurance," Economics Working Papers 2010-16, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Eric French & Christopher Taber, 2010. "Identification of models of the labor market," Working Paper Series WP-2010-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Christoph Braun, 2010. "Taxing Human Capital: A Good Idea," Ruhr Economic Papers 0202, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Patrick A. Pintus & Yi Wen, 2010. "Leveraged borrowing and boom-bust cycles," Working Papers 2010-027, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00517107_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jaime Casassus & Diego Ceballos, 2010. "Correlation Structure between Inflation and Oil Futures Returns: An Equilibrium Approach," Documentos de Trabajo 373, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Moraga-Gonzalez, Jose L. & Sandor, Zsolt & Wildenbees, Matthijs R., 2010. "Nonsequential search equilibrium with search cost heterogeneity," IESE Research Papers D/869, IESE Business School.