Report NEP-DGE-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olaf Posch, 2009. "Risk premia in general equilibrium," CREATES Research Papers 2009-58, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Item repec:bcl:bclwop:cahier_etudes_35 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau, 2009. "Credit, Vacancies and Unemployment Fluctuations," GSIA Working Papers 2009-E27, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Neil Bruce & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2009. "Demography and Growth: A Unified Treatment of Overlapping Generations," Working Papers UWEC-2009-21-R, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2011.
- Yunus Aksoy & Henrique S. Basso & Javier Coto-Martinez, 2009. "Lending Relationships and Monetary Policy," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0912, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2009. "A two-sector OLG economy: economic growth and demographic behaviour," MPRA Paper 18869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hajime Tomura, 2009. "Optimal Monetary Policy during Endogenous Housing-Market Boom-Bust Cycles," Staff Working Papers 09-32, Bank of Canada.
- David R.F. Love, 2009. "Aggregate Comovements, Anticipation, and Business Cycles," Working Papers 0908, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Yang, Zaigui, 2009. "Altruism, Lifetime Uncertainty and Optimal Public Pension Contribution Rate," MPRA Paper 18845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yang, Zaigui, 2009. "Urban Public Pension, Replacement Rates and Population Growth Rate in China," MPRA Paper 18846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Foellmi, Reto, 2009. "Inequality and Aggregate Savings in the Neoclassical Growth Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 7569, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David R.F. Love, 2009. "Accuracy of Deterministic Extended-Path Solution Methods for Dynamic Stochastic Optimization Problems in Macroeconomics," Working Papers 0907, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Popov, Sergey V. & Wiczer, David G., 2009. "Equilibrium sovereign default with endogenous exchange rate depreciation," MPRA Paper 18854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beker, Pablo & Subir Chattopadhyay, 2009. "Consumption Dynamics in General Equilibrium : A Characterisation when Markets are Incomplete," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 921, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mimako Kobayashi & Kimberly Rollins, 2009. "Invasive Weeds, Wildfire, and Rancher Decision Making in the Great Basin," Working Papers 09-004, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Krueger, Dirk & Perri, Fabrizio & Pistaferri, Luigi & Violante, Giovanni L, 2009. "Cross Sectional Facts for Macroeconomists," CEPR Discussion Papers 7582, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.