Report NEP-DGE-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Almut Balleer, 2009. "New Evidence, Old Puzzles: Technology Shocks and Labor Market Dynamics," Kiel Working Papers 1500, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Essi Eerola & Niku Määttänen, 2009. "The optimal tax treatment of housing capital in the neoclassical growth model," Working Papers 3, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Hamish Low & Costas Meghir & Luigi Pistaferri, 2009. "Wage Risk and Employment Risk over the Life Cycle," NBER Working Papers 14901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Haefke & Marcus Sonntag & Thijs van Rens, 2009. "Wage Rigidity and Job Creation," Kiel Working Papers 1504, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Christopher Reicher, 2009. "What Can a New Keynesian Labor Matching Model Match?," Kiel Working Papers 1496, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Liam Graham & Stephen Wright, 2009. "Information, heterogeneity and market incompleteness," Kiel Working Papers 1503, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Guido Ascari & Tiziano Ropele, 2009. "Disinflation in a DSGE Perspective: Sacrifice Ratio or Welfare Gain Ratio?," Kiel Working Papers 1499, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Li, Wenli & Liu, Haiyong & Yao, Rui, 2009. "Housing over time and over the life cycle: a structural estimation," Working Papers 09-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Mendoza, Enrique G. & Tesar, Linda L., 2009. "The Finnish Great Depression: From Russia with Love," IZA Discussion Papers 4113, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Petsas, Iordanis, 2009. "General Purpose Technologies and their Implications for International Trade," MPRA Paper 14446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nirei, Makoto & Sarker, Sanjib, 2008. "Time-Varying Employment Risks and Consumption: A Quantitative General Equilibrium Study," IIR Working Paper 08-04, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Andreas Hornstein, 2009. "Notes on collateral constraints in a simple model of housing," Working Paper 09-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Max Floetotto & Nir Jaimovich & Seth Pruitt, 2009. "Markup variation and endogenous fluctuations in the price of investment goods," International Finance Discussion Papers 968, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andrew Atkeson & V. V. Chari & Patrick Kehoe, 2009. "Sophisticated Monetary Policies," NBER Working Papers 14883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tomoaki Yamada, 2009. "Income Risk, Consumption Inequality, and Macroeconomy in Japan," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-041, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kartik Athreya & Ahmet Akyol, 2009. "Credit and self-employment," Working Paper 09-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Torben M. Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2009. "Business Cycle Dependent Unemployment Insurance," Kiel Working Papers 1498, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.