Report NEP-DGE-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margarita Rubio, 2009. "Fixed and variable-rate mortgages, business cycles and monetary policy," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0903, Banco de Espa�a.
- P R Agénor, 2009. "Public Capital, Health Persistence and Poverty Traps," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 115, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Antoci, Angelo & Sodini, Mauro, 2009. "Indeterminacy, bifurcations and chaos in an overlapping generations model with negative environmental externalities," MPRA Paper 13750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oleksiy Kryvtsov & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2009. "Inventories and Real Rigidities in New Keynesian Business Cycle Models," Working Papers 09-9, Bank of Canada.
- Luca Zamparelli, 2009. "Direction and Intensity of Technical Change: a Micro Model," Working Papers 4, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Kjetil Storesletten & Giovanni L. Violante, 2009. "Quantitative Macroeconomics with Heterogeneous Households," NBER Working Papers 14768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Páscoa, Mário R. & Petrassi, Myrian & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2009. "Fiat money and the value of binding portfolio constraints," MPRA Paper 13782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Valente, 2009. "Endogenous Growth, Backstop Technology Adoption and Optimal Jumps," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/104, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Che, Natasha Xingyuan, 2009. "The great dissolution: organization capital and diverging volatility puzzle," MPRA Paper 13701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Harald Uhlig, 2009. "Optimal Endowment Destruction under Campbell-Cochrane Habit Formation," NBER Working Papers 14772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Bullard & George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2009. "A Model of Near-Rational Exuberance," CDMA Working Paper Series 200902, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dmitri Kolyuzhnov, 2008. "Economic Dynamics Under Heterogeneous Learning: Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Stability," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp378, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michelle Alexopoulos & Jon Cohen, 2009. "The Media is the Measure: Technical change and employment, 1909-49," Working Papers tecipa-351, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Arturo Antón Sarabia, 2008. "Accounting for Output Fluctuations in Mexico," Working Papers 2008-05, Banco de México.