Report NEP-DGE-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Costain & Antón Nákov, 2009. "Dynamics of the price distribution in a general model of state-dependent pricing," Working Papers 0831, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:32-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sungbae An & Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2008. "Can a Representative-Agent Model Represent a Heterogeneous-Agent Economy?," RCER Working Papers 542, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:37-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Riccardo Fiorito & Giulio Zanella, 2008. "Labor Supply Elasticities: Can Micro Be Misleading for Macro?," Department of Economics University of Siena 547, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Mark Bils & Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2008. "Heterogeneity and Cyclical Unemployment," RCER Working Papers 543, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Papagni, Erasmo, 2008. "The Long-run Effects of Household Liquidity Constraints and Taxation on Fertility, Education, Saving and Growth," MPRA Paper 12793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:12854 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sharon Harrison & Mark Weder, 2009. "Technological Change and the Roaring Twenties: A Neoclassical Perspective," CDMA Working Paper Series 200901, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Radhika Lahiri & Elizabeth Richardson, 2008. "Public and Private Expenditures on Health in the Presence of Inequality and Endogenous Mortality: A Political Economy Perspective," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 240, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, revised 15 Dec 2008.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Frédéric Jouneau-Sion, 2009. "Riots, Battles and Cycles," Cahiers de recherche 09-01, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised 05 Apr 2009.
- Barnett, William A. & He, Susan, 2009. "Existence of Singularity Bifurcation in an Euler-Equations Model of the United States Economy: Grandmont was Right," MPRA Paper 12803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mário R. Páscoa & Myrian Petrassi & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2009. "Fiat Money and the Value of Binding Portfolio Constraints," Working Papers Series 176, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Kanda Naknoi, 2008. "The Benefit of Exchange Rate Flexibility, Trade Openness and Extensive Margin," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1215, Purdue University, Department of Economics.