Report NEP-DGE-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2008. "Sudden stops, sectoral reallocations, and the real exchange rate," Staff Report 414, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Guido Menzio & Espen Moen, 2008. "Worker Replacement," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-040, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ceyhun Bora Durdu & Serdar Sayan, 2008. "Emerging market business cycles with remittance fluctuations," International Finance Discussion Papers 946, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gara M. Afonso, 2008. "Liquidity and congestion," Staff Reports 349, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Oliver Holtemöller & Torsten Schmidt, 2008. "Identifying Sources of Business Cycle Fluctuations in Germany 1975–1998," Ruhr Economic Papers 0068, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Wendner, Ronald, 2008. "Externalities in a Model of Perpetual Youth with Age-Dependent Productivity," MPRA Paper 11335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James M. Nason & John H. Rogers, 2008. "Exchange rates and fundamentals: a generalization," International Finance Discussion Papers 948, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sang-Wook Stanley Cho, 2008. "Beggar-thy-parents? A Lifecycle Model of Intergenerational Altruism," Discussion Papers 2008-15, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Shouyong Shi, 2008. "Directed Search for Equilibrium Wage-Tenure Contracts," Working Papers tecipa-343, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Takushi Kurozumi & Willem Van Zandweghe, 2008. "Labor market search and interest rate policy," Research Working Paper RWP 08-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00333597_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Annabelle Mourougane & Lukas Vogel, 2008. "Short-Term Distributional Effects of Structural Reforms: Selected Simulations in a DGSE Framework," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 648, OECD Publishing.
- Christiane Clemens & Maik Heinemann, 2008. "On Entrepreneurial Risk–Taking and the Macroeconomic Effects of Financial Constraints," Working Paper Series in Economics 103, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Claudio Campanale & Gian Luca Clementi & Rui Castro, 2008. "Asset Pricing in a General Equilibrium Production Economy with Chew-Dekel Risk Preferences," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Alexander Ludwig & Michael Reiter, 2008. "Sharing Demographic Risk – Who is Afraid of the Baby Bust?," MEA discussion paper series 08166, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.