Report NEP-DGE-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ippei Fujiwara & Yasuo Hirose & Mototsugu Shintani, 2008. "Can News Be a Major Source of Aggregate Fluctuations? A Bayesian DSGE Approach," IMES Discussion Paper Series 08-E-16, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Matthew Chambers & Carlos Garriga & Don E. Schlagenhauf, 2009. "The loan structure and housing tenure decisions in an equilibrium model of mortgage choice," Working Papers 2008-024, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- James M. Nason & John H. Rogers, 2008. "Exchange rates and fundamentals: a generalization," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2008-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00306463_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caterina Mendicino, 2008. "On the Amplification Role of Collateral Constraints," Staff Working Papers 08-23, Bank of Canada.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2008. "Environmental Policy, Education and Growth: A Reappraisal when Lifetime Is Finite," Working Papers 2008.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Martin Bodenstein, 2008. "Trade elasticity of substitution and equilibrium dynamics," International Finance Discussion Papers 934, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Luciano Greco, 2008. "A Note on Social Security and Public Debt," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0083, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Ngo Van Long, 2008. "The Relative Income Hypothesis," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-18, CIRANO.
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk & Ro'i Zultan, 2008. "Job Market Signaling and Job Search," Discussion Papers 10, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Yuliya Rychalovska, 2007. "Welfare-Based Optimal Monetary Policy in a Two-Sector Small Open Economy," Working Papers 2007/16, Czech National Bank.
- Barseghyan, Levon & DiCecio, Riccardo, 2008. "Externalities, Endogenous Productivity, and Poverty Traps," Working Papers 2008-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 20 Nov 2015.
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk & Ro'i Zultan, 2008. "Job Market Signaling and Job Search," Discussion Paper Series dp488, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2008. "Housing Wealth Isn't Wealth," NBER Working Papers 14204, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David R.F. Love & Jean-Francois Lamarche, 2004. "Anticipation and Real Business Cycles," Working Papers 0703, Brock University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2007.
- Kenichi Ueda, 2008. "Life Expectancy and Income Convergence in the World; A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis," IMF Working Papers 08/158, International Monetary Fund.