Report NEP-DGE-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002225 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ruediger Bachmann & Ricardo J. Caballero & Eduardo Engel, 2008. "Aggregate Implications of Lumpy Investment: New Evidence and a DSGE Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1566R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2010.
- Kazuo Mino & Yasuhiro Nakamoto, 2008. "Progressive Taxation, Wealth Distribution, and Macroeconomic Stability," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-22, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Queijo von Heideken, Virginia, 2008. "How Important are Financial Frictions in the U.S. and the Euro Area?," Working Paper Series 223, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Juergen Jung, 2008. "The Timing of Redistribution," Caepr Working Papers 2008-015, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Katsuyuki Shibayama, 2008. "Inventory Cycles," Studies in Economics 0804, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Richard C. Barnett & Joydeep Bhattacharya, 2007. "Rejuveniles and Growth," Economics Working Papers 2007-11, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard C. Barnett & Joydeep Bhattacharya & Helle Bunzel, 2007. "Resurrecting Equilibria Through Cycles," Economics Working Papers 2007-12, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Johanna Francis, 2008. "Wealth and the Capitalist Spirit," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-10, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Faraglia, Elisa & Marcet, Albert & Scott, Andrew, 2008. "In Search of a Theory of Debt Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 6859, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christopher Adam & Stephen O'Connell & Edward Buffie, 2008. "Aid volatility, monetary policy rules and the capital account in African economies," WEF Working Papers 0037, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Annicchiarico, B. & Corrado, L. & Pelloni, A., 2008. "Long-Term Growth and Short-Term Volatility: The Labour Market Nexus," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0823, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mathan Satchi & Jonathan Temple, 2008. "Labour Markets and Productivity in Developing Countries," Studies in Economics 0805, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Jaromír Beneš & Andrew Binning & Kirdan Lees, 2008. "Incorporating judgement with DSGE models," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/10, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002192 is not listed on IDEAS anymore