Report NEP-DGE-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Grauwe, Paul, 2008. "DSGE-Modelling: when agents are imperfectly informed," Working Paper Series 0897, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00281428_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00281379_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ebell, Monique & Haefke, Christian, 2008. "Product Market Deregulation and the U.S. Employment Miracle," Economics Series 223, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Christopher Waller, 2008. "Outside Versus Inside Bonds," IEW - Working Papers 372, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:653 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Albert Marcet & Elisa Faraglia & Andrew Scott, 2008. "In Search of a Theory of Debt Management," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 743.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Haan, Peter & Prowse, Victoria L. & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2008. "Employment Effects of Welfare Reforms: Evidence from a Dynamic Structural Life-Cycle Model," IZA Discussion Papers 3480, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Coenen, Günter & Mohr, Matthias & Straub, Roland, 2008. "Fiscal consolidation in the euro area: long-run benefits and short-run costs," Working Paper Series 0902, European Central Bank.
- Yurko, Anna, 2008. "From Consumer Incomes to Car Ages: How the Distribution of Income Affects the Distribution of Vehicle Vintages," MPRA Paper 8849, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2008.
- NUTAHARA Kengo & INABA Masaru, 2008. "On Equivalence Results in Business Cycle Accounting," Discussion papers 08015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Maria Jesus Freire-Seren & Baltasar Manzano, 2008. "Macroeconomic Effects From The Regional Allocation Of Public Capital Formation," CAMA Working Papers 2008-09, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- David de la Croix & Clara Delavallade, 2008. "Growth, public investment and corruption with failing institutions," Post-Print halshs-00129741, HAL.