Report NEP-DGE-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yosuke Oda, 2008. "Alteration in Skills and Career-Enhancing in a Frictional Labor Market," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-09, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ludwig, Alexander & Krüger, Dirk & Börsch-Supan, Axel, 2007. "Demographic Change, Relative Factor Prices, International Capital Flows, and their Differential Effects on the Welfare of Generations," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-14, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Guido Menzio & Randall Wright, 2008. "Inflation and Unemployment in the Long Run," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-012, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Wang, Mu-Chun, 2008. "Comparing the DSGE model with the factor model: an out-of-sample forecasting experiment," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,04, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Mario Pomini & Gianfranco Tusset, 2008. "The dynamic general equilibrium in the Italian Paretian School," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0069, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".