Report NEP-DGE-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lavan Mahadeva & Juan Carlos parra, 2008. "Testing a DSGE model and its partner database," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004507, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00255780_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:aiu:abewps:25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen Satchell & Susan Thorp, 2007. "Scenario Analysis with Recursive Utility: Dynamic Consumption Plans for Charitable Endowments," Research Paper Series 209, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Wolfgang Kuhle, 2008. "Demography and Equity Premium," MEA discussion paper series 08157, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Duval, Romain & Vogel, Lukas, 2007. "How do nominal and real rigidities interact? A tale of the second best," MPRA Paper 7282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7196 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore