Report NEP-DGE-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Ludwig & Thomas Schelkle & Edgar Vogel, 2007. "Demographic Change, Human Capital and Endogenous Growth," MEA discussion paper series 07151, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Marco Del Negro & Frank Schorfheide, 2008. "Forming Priors for DSGE Models (and How it Affects the Assessment of Nominal Rigidities)," NBER Working Papers 13741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Sutherland & Michael B. Devereux, 2007. "Country Portfolio Dynamics," IMF Working Papers 07/283, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael B. Devereux & Alan Sutherland, 2007. "Solving for Country Portfolios in Open Economy Macro Models," IMF Working Papers 07/284, .
- Marcelo Veracierto, 2007. "Establishments dynamics and matching frictions in classical competitive equilibrium," Working Paper Series WP-07-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Shanaka J Peiris & Magnus Saxegaard, 2007. "An Estimated DSGE Model for Monetary Policy Analysis in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/282, International Monetary Fund.
- Jonas D. M. Fisher & Martin Gervais, 2007. "First-time home buyers and residential investment volatility," Working Paper Series WP-07-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Benjamin Eden, 2008. "Implementing the Friedman Rule by a Government Loan Program: An Overlapping Generations Model," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0804, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Daniel Aaronson & Sumit Agarwal & Eric French, 2008. "The consumption response to minimum wage increases," Working Paper Series WP-07-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Benjamin Eden, 2008. "Substitution, Risk Aversion and Asset Prices: An Expected Utility Approach," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0803, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Celine Rochon & Andrew Feltenstein & Maral Shamloo, 2007. "High Growth and Low Consumption in East Asia; How to Improve Welfare While Avoiding Financial Failures," IMF Working Papers 07/278, .
- Albrecht, James & van den Berg, Gerard J & Vroman, Susan, 2007. "The aggregate labor market effects of the Swedish knowledge lift program," Working Paper Series 2008:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Michael B. Devereux & Alan Sutherland, 2007. "Financial Globalization and Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 07/279, .