Report NEP-DGE-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary D. Hansen & Selo Imrohoroglu, 2007. "Business Cycle Fluctuations and the Life Cycle: How Important is On-The-Job Skill Accumulation?," NBER Working Papers 13603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2007. "Modeling Great Depressions: The Depression in Finland in the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 13591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ljungqvist, Lars & Sargent, Thomas J, 2007. "Taxes, Benefits, and Careers: Complete Versus Incomplete Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6560, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Apostolis Philippopoulos & Vanghelis Vassilatos, 2007. "Rent-seeking competition from state coffers in a calibrated DSGE model of the euro area," Working Papers 2007_29, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Ioana Moldovan, 2007. "Countercyclical Taxes in a Monopolistically Competitive Environment," Working Papers 2007_42, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Christoph Winter, 2007. "Accounting for the Changing Role of Family Income in Determining College Entry," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/49, European University Institute.
- Özer Karagedikli & Troy Matheson & Christie Smith & Shaun P. Vahey, 2007. "RBCs and DSGEs:The Computational Approach to Business Cycle Theory and Evidence," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/15, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Hashmi, Aamir Rafique, 2007. "Intangible Capital, Barriers to Technology Adoption and Cross-Country Income Differences," MPRA Paper 5729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00185259_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marques, Luis B, 2007. "Welfare Implications of Exchange Rate Changes," MPRA Paper 5721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salvador Ortigueira & Joana Pereira, 2007. "Markov-Perfect Optimal Fiscal Policy: The Case of Unbalanced Budgets," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/41, European University Institute.
- Chung Tran & Juergen Jung, 2007. "The Extension of Social Security Coverage in Developing Countries," Caepr Working Papers 2007-026, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Diego Restuccia & Dennis Tao Yang & Xiaodong Zhu, 2007. "Agriculture and Aggregate Productivity: A Quantitative Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers e07-3, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Ryo Arawatari & Kazuo Mino, 2007. "Endogenous Political Instability," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-32-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Nov 2007.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B, 2007. "Executive Compensation: The View from General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 6555, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kevin X.D. Huang & Frank Caliendo, 2007. "Rationalizing Seven Consumption-Saving Puzzles in a Unified Framework," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0716, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- George Economides & Hyun Park & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2007. "How should the government allocate its tax revenues between productivity-enhancing and utility-enhancing public goods?," Working Papers 2007_40, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Luigi Guiso & Luigi Pistaferri & Fabiano Schivardi, 2007. "Labor Adjustment: Disentangling Firing and Mobility Costs," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/44, European University Institute.