Report NEP-DGE-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Pavlova & Roberto Rigobon, 2007. "An Asset-Pricing View of External Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 13468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nir Jaimovich & Sergio Rebelo, 2007. "News and Business Cycles in Open Economies," NBER Working Papers 13444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00174574_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabbri, Giorgio & Iacopetta, Maurizio, 2007. "Dynamic Programming, Maximum Principle and Vintage Capital," MPRA Paper 5115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew Chambers & Carlos Garriga & Don E. Schlagenhauf, 2007. "Accounting for changes in the homeownership rate," Working Paper 2007-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Marcos Antonio C. da Silveira, 2006. "A Small Open Economy as a Limit Case of a Two-Country New Keynesian DSGE Model: A Bayesian Estimation With Brazilian Data," Discussion Papers 1252, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Montoro Carlos & Moreno Eduardo, 2007. "Structural Fiscal Rules and The Business Cycle," Working Papers 2007-011, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Audrey Desbonnet & Sumudu Kankanamge, 2007. "Public debt and aggregate risk," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v07042, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Schied, Alexander & Schöneborn, Torsten, 2007. "Optimal Portfolio Liquidation for CARA Investors," MPRA Paper 5075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew Chambers & Carlos Garriga & Don Schlagenhauf, 2007. "Mortgage contracts and housing tenure decisions," Working Papers 2007-040, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Carlos Garriga, 2007. "Optimal response to a transitory demographic shock in Social Security financing," Working Papers 2007-041, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.