Report NEP-DGE-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Menner, 2007. "The role of search frictions for output and inflation dynamics: a Bayesian assessment," Economics Working Papers we076235, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Céline Poilly, 2007. "Does Money Matter for the Identification of Monetary Policy Shocks: A DSGE Perspective," THEMA Working Papers 2007-23, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Weichun Chen & Merwan Engineer & Ian King, 2007. "Choosing Longevity with Overlapping Generations," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1002, The University of Melbourne.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Vincenzo Quadrini & José-Victor Ríos-Rull, 2007. "On the Welfare Implications of Financial Globalization without Financial Development," NBER Working Papers 13412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Scial… & Riccardo Tilli, 2007. "Financing unemployment benefits by goods market competition: fiscal policy and deregulation with market imperfections," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0047, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Jie Zhang & James Davies & Jinli Zeng & Stuart McDonald, . "Optimal taxation in a growth model with public consumption and home production," MRG Discussion Paper Series 1707, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Fernando E. Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2007. "Financial Innovation and the Transactions Demand for Cash," NBER Working Papers 13416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alvarez, Fernando & Lippi, Francesco, 2007. "Financial Innovation and the Transactions Demand for Cash," CEPR Discussion Papers 6472, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan P Thomas & Tim Worrall, 2007. "Limited Commitment Models of the Labour Market," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2007/11, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2007-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Wenzelburger & Volker Böhm & Thorsten Pampel, 2007. "On the Stability of Balanced Growth," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2007/09, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Robert Shimer, 2007. "Reassessing the Ins and Outs of Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 13421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alain Delacroix & Shouyong Shi, 2007. "Pricing and Signaling with Frictions," Working Papers tecipa-298, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.