Report NEP-DGE-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pablo A. Guerron, 2007. "The Welfare Costs of Inflation in a Micro-Founded Macroeconometric Model," Working Paper Series 013, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Kaiji & Song, Zheng, 2007. "Financial Friction, Capital Reallocation and Expectation-Driven Business Cycles," MPRA Paper 3889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin D. Keen & Michael R. Pakko, 2007. "Monetary policy and natural disasters in a DSGE model: how should the Fed have responded to Hurricane Katrina?," Working Papers 2007-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Fabio Canova & David López-Salido & Claudio Michelacci, 2007. "The labor market effects of technology shocks," Working Papers 0719, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Ester Faia, 2007. "Welfare Implications of Capital Account Liberalization," CEIS Research Paper 92, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- James B. Bullard & Aarti Singh, 2009. "Learning and the Great Moderation," Working Papers 2007-027, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mark Bils & Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2007. "Comparative Advantage in Cyclical Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 13231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2007. "Volatile public spending in a model of money and sustainable growth," Discussion Paper Series 2007_18, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2007.
- Kowal, Pawel, 2007. "Higher order approximations of stochastic rational expectations models," MPRA Paper 3913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karsten Jeske & Sagiri Kitao, 2007. "U.S. tax policy and health insurance demand: can a regressive policy improve welfare?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2007-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Federico S. Mandelman & Gabriel Montes-Rojas, 2007. "Microentrepreneurship and the business cycle: is self-employment a desired outcome?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2007-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Pablo A. Guerron, 2007. "What You Match Does Matter: The Effects of Data on DSGE Estimation," Working Paper Series 012, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics.
- Michael F. Gallmeyer & Burton Hollifield & Francisco Palomino & Stanley E. Zin, 2007. "Arbitrage-Free Bond Pricing with Dynamic Macroeconomic Models," NBER Working Papers 13245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.