Report NEP-DGE-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stähler, Nikolai, 2007. "Unemployment and employment protection in a unionized economy with search frictions," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,04, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Javier Andrés & Rafael Doménech & Antonio Fatás, 2007. "The stabilizing role of government size," Working Papers 0710, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Marco Del Negro & Frank Schorfheide, 2007. "Monetary Policy Analysis with Potentially Misspecified Models," NBER Working Papers 13099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sissoko, Carolyn, 2007. "An Idealized View of Financial Intermediation," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-16, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Shorish, Jamsheed, 2007. "Welfare Analysis of HIV/AIDS: Formulating and Computing a Continuous Time Overlapping Generations Policy Model," Economics Series 211, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Hall, Alastair & Inoue, Atsushi & Nason M, James & Rossi, Barbara, 2007. "Information Criteria for Impulse Response Function Matching Estimation of DSGE Models," Working Papers 07-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Bruce, Neil, 2007. "Variable Retirement and the Effects of Social Insurance on Savings, Wealth, and Welfare," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-5, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Item repec:use:tkiwps:0703 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Meenakshi Basant Roi & Rhys R. Mendes, 2007. "Should Central Banks Adjust Their Target Horizons in Response to House-Price Bubbles?," Discussion Papers 07-4, Bank of Canada.
- Franchi, Massimo & Jusélius, Katarina, 2007. "Taking a DSGE Model to the Data Meaningfully," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-6, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2007. "Rational and near-rational bubbles without drift," Working Paper Series 2007-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Rochelle M. Edge & Thomas Laubach & John C. Williams, 2007. "Welfare-maximizing monetary policy under parameter uncertainty," Working Paper Series 2007-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Item repec:use:tkiwps:0702 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dalia Marin & Thierry Verdier, 2007. "Corporate Hierarchies and the Size of Nations: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 07-13, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.