Report NEP-DGE-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yashiv, Eran, 2007. "Labor Search and Matching in Macroeconomics," IZA Discussion Papers 2743, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2007-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lehmann, Etienne & Van der Linden, Bruno, 2007. "Search Frictions on Product and Labor Markets: Money in the Matching Function," IZA Discussion Papers 2718, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jorge Soares, Marina Azzimonti, Pierre-Daniel Sarte & Pierre-Daniel Sarte & Jorge Soares, 2006. "Optimal Policy and (the Lack of) Time Inconsistency: Insights from Simple Models," Working Papers 06-08, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Péter Benczúr & István Kónya, 2007. "Convergence, capital accumulation and the nominal exchange rate," MNB Working Papers 2007/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Radhika Lahiri & Shyama Ratnasiri, 2007. "Concerning Technology Adoption and Inequality," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 215, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Paul Pichler, 2007. "Forecasting with estimated dynamic stochastic general equilibrium models: The role of nonlinearities," Vienna Economics Papers 0702, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2007-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zenou, Yves, 2007. "High Relocation Costs in Search-Matching Models: Theory and Application to Spatial Mismatch," IZA Discussion Papers 2739, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zenou, Yves, 2007. "Endogenous Job Destruction and Job Matching in Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 2695, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fabbri, Giorgio & Faggian, Silvia & Gozzi, Fausto, 2006. "On the Dynamic Programming approach to economic models governed by DDE's," MPRA Paper 2825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2007-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carrillo, Julio A. & Fève, Patrick & Matheron, Julien, 2007. "Monetary Policy Inertia or Persistent Shocks: A DSGE Analysis," IDEI Working Papers 431, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.