Report NEP-DGE-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mirko Abbritti, 2007. "A "Simple" Currency Union Model with Labor Market Frictions, Real Wage Rigidities and Equilibrium Unemployment," IHEID Working Papers 09-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200707 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Määttänen, Niku & Poutvaara, Panu, 2007. "Should Old-Age Benefits Be Earnings-Tested?," IZA Discussion Papers 2616, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arcalean, Calin & Glomm, Gerhard & Schiopu, Ioana & Suedekum, Jens, 2007. "Public Budget Composition, Fiscal (De)Centralization and Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 2626, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:40_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2006-1-1162 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200709 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Dotsey & Margarida Duarte, 2007. "Nontraded Goods, Market Segmentation, and Exchange Rates," Working Papers tecipa-281, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200710 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kocherlakota, Narayana & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2007. "Household Heterogeneity and Real Exchange Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 6192, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Paola Profeta, 2007. "The Redistributive Design of Social Security Systems," Working Papers 2007-07, FEDEA.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200706 is not listed on IDEAS anymore