Report NEP-DGE-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota & Luigi Pistaferri, 2006. "Household heterogeneity and real exchange rates," Staff Report 372, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:occ:wpaper:7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonia Díaz & Maria J. Luengo-Prado, 2006. "On The User Cost and Homeownership," Working Papers 2006-14, FEDEA.
- Item repec:occ:wpaper:6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter J. Klenow & Jonathan L. Willis, 2006. "Real rigidities and nominal price changes," Research Working Paper RWP 06-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Paul Willen & Felix Kubler, 2006. "Collateralized borrowing and life-cycle portfolio choice," Public Policy Discussion Paper 06-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kazuya Kamiya & Takashi Shimizu, 2006. "A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model with Centralized Auction Markets," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-417, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:occ:wpaper:8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gauti B. Eggertsson, 2006. "Fiscal multipliers and policy coordination," Staff Reports 241, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Selim, Sheikh, 2006. "Revisiting the Capital Tax Ambiguity Result," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/20, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Feb 2010.
- John Stachurski, 2006. "Continuous State Dynamic Programming Via Nonexpansive Approximation," KIER Working Papers 618, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Kazuo Nishimura & John Stachurski, 2006. "Stochastic Optimal Policies When the Discout Rate Vanishes," KIER Working Papers 617, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.