Report NEP-DGE-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yongsung Chang & Taeyoung Doh & Frank Schorfheide, 2006. "Non-stationary hours in a DSGE model," Working Papers 06-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Sungbae An & Frank Schorfheide, 2006. "Bayesian analysis of DSGE models," Working Papers 06-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Eric T. Swanson & Gary S. Anderson & Andrew T. Levin, 2006. "Higher-order perturbation solutions to dynamic, discrete-time rational expectations models," Working Paper Series 2006-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Postel-Vinay, Fabien & Turon, Hélène, 2006. "On-the-Job Search, Productivity Shocks and the Individual Earnings Process," IZA Discussion Papers 2006, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2009. "Unmeasured investment and the puzzling U.S. boom in the 1990s," Staff Report 369, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Claudio Campanale, 2005. "Increasing Returns to Saving and Wealth Inequality," CeRP Working Papers 45, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Junjian Miao & Manuel Santos, 2005. "Numerical Solution of Dynamic Non-Optimal Economies," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-003, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Keith Sill, 2006. "Macroeconomic volatility and the equity premium," Working Papers 06-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Iván Werning, 2005. "Tax smoothing with redistribution," Staff Report 365, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Robert Shimer & Iván Werning, 2005. "Liquidity and insurance for the unemployed," Staff Report 366, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.