Report NEP-DGE-2006-01-29This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yashiv, Eran, 2006. "Search and Matching in Macroeconomics," CEPR Discussion Papers 5459, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Apostolis Philippopoulos & Vanghelis Vassilatos, 2006. "Rent-Seeking Competition from State Coffers: A Calibrated DSGE Model of the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 1644, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Christopher Waller, 2005. "Optimal Stabilization Policy with Flexible Prices," CESifo Working Paper Series 1638, CESifo Group Munich.
- Baltasar Manzano & Carlos de Miguel & José Mª Martín Moreno, . "Oil Shocks and the Business Cycle in Europe," Studies on the Spanish Economy 215, FEDEA.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:05c04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pástor, Luboš & Veronesi, Pietro, 2005. "Technological Revolutions and Stock Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 5428, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Collard, Fabrice & Licandro, Omar & Puch, Luis, 2005. "The Short-Run Dynamics of Optimal Growth Models with Delays," CEPR Discussion Papers 5414, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boivin, Jean & Giannoni, Marc, 2006. "Has Monetary Policy Become More Effective?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5463, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2005. "Social security, inequality and growth," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2005-22, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2005. "Optimal Inflation Stabilization in a Medium-Scale Macroeonomic Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 5424, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.