Report NEP-DGE-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanjay K. Chugh, 2005. "Optimal fiscal and monetary policy with sticky wages and sticky prices," International Finance Discussion Papers 834, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lise, Jeremy & Seitz, Shannon & Smith, Jeffrey A., 2005. "Evaluating Search and Matching Models Using Experimental Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1717, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kris Jacobs & Stéphane Pallage & Michel A. Robe, 2005. "The Welfare Costs of Macroeconomic Fluctuations under Incomplete Markets: Evidence from State-Level Consumption Data," Cahiers de recherche 0524, CIRPEE.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "Financial Liberalization and Inflationary Dynamics: An Open Economy Analysis," Working papers 2005-32, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Masaru Inaba, 2005. "Business Cycle Accounting for the Japanese Economy," Discussion papers 05023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jordi Galí & J. David López-Salido & Javier Vallés, 2005. "Understanding the Effects of Government Spending on Consumption," NBER Working Papers 11578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rasmus Lentz & Dale T. Mortensen, 2005. "An Empirical Model of Growth Through Product Innovation," CAM Working Papers 2005-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "Financial Liberalization and Inflationary Dynamics," Working papers 2005-31, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Julia Fath & Clemens Fuest, 2005. "Risk aversion does not justify the introduction of mandatory unemployment insurance in the shirking model," Working Paper Series in Economics 19, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "Asymmetric Information, Tax Evasion and Alternative Instruments of Government Revenue," Working papers 2005-33, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2005. "The Returns on Human Capital: Good News on Wall Street is Bad News on Main Street," NBER Working Papers 11564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin J. Lansing, 2005. "Maintenance expenditures and indeterminacy under increasing returns to scale," Working Paper Series 2005-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "Tax Evasion and Financial Repression," Working papers 2005-34, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2007.
- Item repec:eab:microe:580 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:microe:616 is not listed on IDEAS anymore