Report NEP-DGE-2004-10-21This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Lubik & Michael Krause, 2004. "On-the-Job Search and the Cyclical Dynamics of the Labor Market," Economics Working Paper Archive 513, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Jianjun Miao, 2004. "A Search Model of Centralized and Decentralized Trade," Microeconomics 0410003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Boileau & Michel Normandin, 2004. "The Current Account and the Interest Differential in Canada," Cahiers de recherche 0424, CIRPEE.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Ben Craig, 2004. "Greasing the Wheels of Trade: Inflation with Menu Costs and Search Frictions," 2004 Meeting Papers 606, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christopher D. Carroll, 2004. "Theoretical Foundations of Buffer Stock Saving," Economics Working Paper Archive 517, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Basab Dasgupta, 2004. "Capital Accumulation in the Presence of Informal Credit Contracts: Does the Incentive Mechanism Work Better than Credit Rationing Under Asymmetric Information?," Working papers 2004-32, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- John Landon-Lane & Filippo Occhino, 2004. "A Likelihood-Based Evaluation of the Segmented Markets Friction in Equilibrium Monetary Models," Departmental Working Papers 200415, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Aubhik Khan & Julia K. Thomas, 2004. "Inventories and the business cycle: an equilibrium analysis of (S,s) policies," Working Papers 04-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Zheng Liu, 2004. "Multiple stages of processing and the quantity anomaly in international business cycle models," Working Papers 04-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Martin Boileau & Marc-André Letendre, 2004. "Inventories, Sticky Prices and the Propogation of Nominal Shocks," Department of Economics Working Papers 2004-03, McMaster University.
- Rangan Gupta, 2004. "Costly State Monitoring and Reserve Requirements," Working papers 2004-33, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2005.
- Aubhik Khan & Julia K. Thomas, 2004. "Modeling inventories over the business cycle," Staff Report 343, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kevin X. D. Huang, 2005. "Specific factors meet intermediate inputs: implications for strategic complementarities and persistence," Working Papers 04-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gadi Barlevy, 2004. "On the timing of innovation in stochastic Schumpeterian growth models," Working Paper Series WP-04-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jay H. Hong & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2004. "Life insurance and household consumption," Working Papers 04-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Filippo Occhino, 2004. "Market Segmentation and the 'Hump-Shaped' Response of Output to Monetary Policy Shocks," Departmental Working Papers 200410, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Filippo Occhino, 2004. "Markets Segmentation and the Real Interest Rate Response to Monetary Policy Shocks," Departmental Working Papers 200403, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.