Report NEP-DGE-2004-02-08This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Levy, 2004. "Is the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle Really a Puzzle?," International Finance 0402002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 May 2005.
- Russel W. Cooper & John C. Haltiwanger & Jonathan Willis, 2004. "Dynamics of Labor Demand: Evidence from Plant-level Observations and Aggregate Implications," NBER Working Papers 10297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ossama Mikhail, 2004. "Economic Freedom and The Business Cycle: The Egyptian Experience," Macroeconomics 0402002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Costas Meghir, 2004. "A retrospective on Friedman's theory of permanent income," IFS Working Papers W04/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Selahattin Imrohoroglu, 2004. "A Note on the McGrattan and Prescott (2003) Adjustments and the Equity Premium Puzzle," Macroeconomics 0402009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan M. Sanchez, 2004. "Universitary Financing and Welfare: A Dynamic Analysis with Heterogeneous Agents and Overlapping Generations," Macroeconomics 0402001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrice COLLARD & Omar LICANDRO & Luis A. PUCH, 2004. "The short-run dynamics of optimal growth models with delays," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/04, European University Institute.
- Luisa Fuster & Ayse Imrohoroglu & Selahattin Imrohoroglu, 2004. "Elimination of Social Security in a Dynastic Framework," Macroeconomics 0402008, University Library of Munich, Germany.