Report NEP-DGE-2003-07-04This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aleksander Berentsen & Guillaume Rocheteau & Shouyong Shi, . "Friedman Meets Hosios: Efficiency in Search Models of Money," IEW - Working Papers 154, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Fabio Ghironi & Talan B. Iscan & Alessandro Rebucci, 2003. "Productivity Shocks and Consumption Smoothing in the International Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 565, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Guillaume Rocheteau, . "On the Friedman Rule in Search Models with Divisible Money," IEW - Working Papers 155, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Seppo Honkapohja & Kaushik Mitra, . "Adaptive Learning in Stochastic Nonlinear Models When Shocks Follow a Markov Chain," Discussion Papers 03-22, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Apr 2003.
- Aleksander Berentsen, . "Time-Consistent Private Supplie of Outside Paper Money," IEW - Working Papers 156, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Paul Zak, . "Institutions, Property Rights, and Growth," Gruter Institute Working Papers on Law, Economics, and Evolutionary Biology 2-1-1009, Berkeley Electronic Press.