Report NEP-DGE-2002-06-24This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Romer, 2002. "It's Fourth Down and What Does the Bellman Equation Say? A Dynamic Programming Analysis of Football Strategy," NBER Working Papers 9024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert A. Driskill, 2002. "A Proposal for a Selection Criterion in a Class of Dynamic Rational Expectations Models with Multiple Equilibria," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0210, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Ananth Seshadri & Mehmet Yorukoglu, 2002. "Engines of Liberation," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 2, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Ananth Seshadri & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2002. "The Baby Boom and Baby Bust," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 1, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Raphael Bergoeing & Raimundo Soto, 2002. "Testing Real Business Cycles Models in an Emerging Economy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 159, Central Bank of Chile.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002147 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M-A. Letendre, 2002. "The Effect of Restricting Asset Trade in Dynamic Equilibrium Models," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-02, McMaster University.