Report NEP-DGE-2001-11-21This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yeung Lewis Chan & Leonid Kogan, 2001. "Catching Up with the Joneses: Heterogeneous Preferences and the Dynamics of Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 8607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Per Krusell & Anthony A Smith, Jr., 2001. "Consumption Savings Decisions with Quasi-Geometric Discounting," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 625018000000000251, www.najecon.org.
- Hanno Lustig, 2001. "The Market Price of Aggregate Risk and the Wealth Distribution," Finance 0111004, EconWPA, revised 16 Nov 2001.
- Leonid Kogan & Raman Uppal, 2001. "Risk Aversion and Optimal Portfolio Policies in Partial and General Equilibrium Economies," NBER Working Papers 8609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Persson, Mats & Siven, Claes-Henric, 2001. "Incentive and Incarceration Effects in a General Equilibrium Model of Crime," Seminar Papers 696, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Item repec:geo:guwopa:gueconwpa~01-07-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:geo:guwopa:gueconwpa~01-08-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fth:vander:01-w23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore