Report NEP-DGE-2000-10-05This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huberto M. Ennis & Todd Keister, 2007. "Commitment and equilibrium bank runs," Staff Reports 274, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:fip:fedmsr:256rev. is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gadi Barlevy, 2000. "Evaluating the Costs of Business Cycles in Models of Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers 1287, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2002. "Can sticky price models generate volatile and persistent real exchange rates?," Staff Report 277, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2000. "Implementing the Friedman rule," Working Paper 0012, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppï¿½, "undated". "Economic Growth and Business Cycles: A Critical Comment on Detrending Time Series (Revised Version)," IEW - Working Papers 054, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst, 2000. "Monetary shocks, agency costs, and business cycles," Working Paper 0011, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- William T. Dickens & Lorenz Goette & Erica L. Groshen & Steinar Holden & Julian Messina & Mark E. Schweitzer & Jarkko Turunen & Melanie Ward, 2007. "How wages change: micro evidence from the international wage flexibility project," Staff Reports 275, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:fip:fedrwp:99-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Felix Kubler & Karl Schmedders, 2000. "Incomplete Markets, Transitory Shocks and Welfare," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2133, David K. Levine.
- Beverly Hirtle, 2008. "Credit derivatives and bank credit supply," Staff Reports 276, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:fip:fedrwp:99-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenneth L. Judd & Felix Kubler & Karl Schmedders, 2000. "Asset Trading Volume with Dynamically Complete Markets and Heterogeneous Agents," Discussion Papers 1294, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Item repec:aah:aarhec:1999-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore