Report NEP-DGE-2000-02-21This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Blanchard, 2000. "What do we know about Macroeconomics that Fisher and Wicksell did not?," NBER Working Papers 7550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio T. Rebelo, 2000. "On the Fundamentals of Self-Fulfilling Speculative Attacks," NBER Working Papers 7554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fda:fdaddt:2000-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daron Acemoglu, 2000. "Labor- and Capital- Augmenting Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 7544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fda:fdaddt:2000-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicole Marie Bouchez, 2001. "What Learning Models Tell Us to Expect in Three-by-Three Bimatrix Games," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 00/3, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Feb 2001.