Report NEP-DEV-2022-11-21This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DEV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quintero, Luis & Sinisterra, Guillermo, 2022. "The Long and Winding Roads: Roads, Inequality, and Growth in Colombia," Research Department working papers 1964, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Ashish K. Sedai & Lackson D. Mudenda & Ray Miller, 2022. "Persistent Agricultural Shocks and Child Poverty: Evidence from Ethiopia," CAMA Working Papers 2022-66, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Amrit Amirapu & Irma Clots-Figueras & Juan Pablo Rud, 2022. "Climate Change and Political Participation: Evidence from India," Studies in Economics 2204, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Mohammad Sepahvand, 2022. "Agricultural Productivity in Burkina Faso: The Role of Gender and Risk Attitudes," Working Papers ECARES 2022-32, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Luis Sanchez & Vassilis Sarantides, 2022. "Subnational democratization and the onset of the Mexican drug war," Working Papers 2022018, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo Hidalgo & Erik Hornung & Pablo Selaya, 2022. "NAFTA and Drug-Related Violence in Mexico," CESifo Working Paper Series 9981, CESifo.
- Lenz, Luciane & Bensch, Gunther & Chartier, Ryan & Kane, Moustapha & Peters, Jörg & Jeuland, Marc, 2022. "Releasing the killer from the kitchen? Ventilation and air pollution from biomass cooking," Ruhr Economic Papers 967, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Iddrisu Kambala, Mohammed, 2022. "Colonial origins of comparative development in Ghana," MPRA Paper 115141, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Aug 2022.
- Naomi Crowther, 2022. "Returning to a Land of Opportunity? Effects of Land Restitution in Colombia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2022-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.