Report NEP-DEV-2019-07-22This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido, Friebel & Miriam, Manchin & Mariapia, Mendola & Giovanni, Prarolo, 2018. "International Migration Intentions and Illegal Costs: Evidence from Africa-to-Europe Smuggling Routes," Working Papers 393, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2018.
- Silvia, Marchesi & Tania, Masi, 2019. "Allocation of implementing power: Evidence from World Bank projects," Working Papers 399, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2019.
- Dreher, Axel & Fuchs, Andreas & Hodler, Roland & Parks, Bradley & Raschky, Paul A. & Tierney, Michael J., 2019. "Is favoritism a threat to Chinese aid effectiveness? A subnational analysis of Chinese development projects," Kiel Working Papers 2134, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- François, Abel & Panel, Sophie & Weill, Laurent, 2019. "Are some dictators more attractive to foreign investors?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2019, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Costas Meghir & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak & Ahmed Corina Mommaerts & Ahmed Melanie Morten, 2019. "Migration and Informal Insurance," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2185, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Olive Nsababera, 2019. "Refugee camps – a lasting legacy? Evidence on long-term health impact," Working Paper Series 0919, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Sarah Deschênes & Rozenn Hotte, 2019. "Assessing the Effects of an Education Policy on Women's Well-being: Evidence from Benin," PSE Working Papers halshs-02179704, HAL.
- Shreyasee Das & Shatanjaya Dasgupta, 2019. "Marriage Market Responses in the Wake of a Natural Disaster in India," DETU Working Papers 1902, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Ferman, Bruno & Finamor, Lucas & Lima, Lycia, 2019. "Are Public Schools Ready to Integrate Math Classes with Khan Academy?," MPRA Paper 94736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonce Ndikumana & Mare Sarr, 2019. "Capital Flight, Foreign Direct Investment and Natural Resources in Africa," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2019-12, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Philippe de Vreyer & Sylvie Lambert, 2019. "Inequality, poverty and the intra-household allocation of consumption in Senegal," PSE Working Papers halshs-02177745, HAL.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2019. "Income Levels, Governance and Inclusive Human Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 19/036, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).