Report NEP-DEV-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Hanna, Rema & Olken, Benjamin A. & Sumarto, Sudarno, 2018. "The (Lack of) Distortionary Effects of Proxy-Means Tests: Results from a Nationwide Experiment in Indonesia," Working Paper Series rwp18-041, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Isaksson, Ann-Sofie, 2019. "Chinese aid and local ethnic identification," Working Papers in Economics 761, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Kirui, Oliver Kiptoo, 2019. "The complementarity of education and productive inputs among smallholder farmers in Africa," Discussion Papers 287496, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Feldhoff, Charlotte H. & Liu, Yi & Feldhoff, Patricia R., 2019. "Does microfinance have an impact on borrower's consumption patterns and women's empowerment?," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 67, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
- Samuel Brazys & Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati & Tianyang Song, 2019. "Which Wheel Gets the Grease? Constituent Agency and Sub-national World Bank Aid Allocation," Working Papers 201907, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- M Niaz Asadullah & Norma Mansor & Antonio Savoia, 2019. "Explaining a ‘development miracle’: poverty reduction and human development in Malaysia since the 1970s," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 382019, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Jean-François Brun & Sèna Kimm Gnangnon, 2019. "Tax reform, public revenue and public revenue instability in developing countries: Does development aid matter?," Working Papers halshs-02089734, HAL.
- Asongu, Simplice A & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2019. "Boosting quality education with inclusive human development: Empirical evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 25364, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Abdul-Gafaru Abdulai, 2018. "Rethinking elite commitment to social protection in Ghana: Insights from an adapted political settlements approach," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-112-18, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Mohammed Elhaj Mustafa & Ebaidalla Mahjoub Ebaidalla, 2019. "Factors Influencing Informal Workers’ Participation in Health Insurance in Sudan: Evidence from Khartoum and Kassala States," Working Papers 1300, Economic Research Forum, revised 2019.