Report NEP-DEV-2018-08-27This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dasgupta, Shouro, 2017. "Burden of Climate Change on Malaria Mortality," EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation 263483, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Shayegh, Soheil & Casey, Greg P., 2017. "To Go or not to Go: Migration Alleviates Climate Damages even for Those Who Stay Behind," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 266286, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Buehler, Dorothee & Cunningham, Wendy, 2018. "Shocks, vulnerability and income generating capacity of rural households: Evidence from Southeast Asia," TVSEP Working Papers wp-010, Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, Institute of Development and Agricultural Economics, Project TVSEP.
- Lori Beaman & Ariel BenYishay & Jeremy Magruder & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak, 2018. "Can Network Theory-based Targeting Increase Technology Adoption?," Papers 1808.01205, arXiv.org.
- Mertens, Kewan & Vranken, Liesbet, 2017. "Investing in land to change your risk exposure? Land transactions in a landslide prone region," Working Papers 265432, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Van Hoyweghen, Kaat & Van Den Broek, Goedele & Maertens, Miet, 2018. "Understanding the importance of wage employment for rural development: Evidence from Senegal," Working Papers 272323, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Antoine Marsaudon & Josselin Thuilliez, 2016. "Does democracy reduce the HIV epidemic? Evidence from Kenya," Working Papers halshs-01400833, HAL.