Report NEP-DEV-2018-03-12This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Özge Bilgili & Sonja Fransen & Craig Loschmann & Melissa Siegel, 2018. "Is the education of local children influenced by living nearby a refugee camp? Evidence from host communities in Rwanda," WIDER Working Paper Series 018, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alem, Yonas & Dugoua, Eugenie, 2018. "Passive Learning and Incentivized Communication: A Randomized Controlled Trial in India," Working Papers in Economics 723, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- M. Shahe, Emran & Asadul, Islam & Forhad, Shilpi, 2018. "Distributional Effects of Corruption When Enforcement is Biased: Theory and Evidence from Bribery in Schools in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 84637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chloé van Biljon & Dieter von Fintel & Atika Pasha, 2018. "Bargaining to work: the effect of female autonomy on female labour supply," Working Papers 04/2018, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Eva-Maria Egger & Julie Litchfield, 2018. "Following in their footsteps: an analysis of the impact of successive migration on rural household welfare in Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 022, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Michael P. Keane & Ramna Thakur, 2018. "Health Care Spending and Hidden Poverty in India," Discussion Papers 2018-02, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Hamed Sambo, 2018. "Understanding the effect of international remittances on undernourishment in Sub-Saharan Africa: A spatial model approach," CEPN Working Papers hal-01691436, HAL.
- Carlos Gradín, 2018. "Explaining cross-state earnings inequality differentials in India: An RIF decomposition approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 024, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lujala, Päivi & Brunnschweiler, Christa & Edjekumhene, Ishmael, 2018. "Transparent for whom? Dissemination of information on Ghana’s petroleum and mining revenue management," MPRA Paper 84788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gatskova, Kseniia & Kozlov, Vladimir, 2018. "Doubling Up or Moving Out? The Effect of International Labor Migration on Household Size," CEI Working Paper Series 2017-6, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.