Report NEP-DEV-2017-10-15This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mauricio Romero & Justin Sandefur & Wayne Aaron Sandholtz, 2017. "Can Outsourcing Improve Liberia’s Schools? Preliminary Results from Year One of a Three-Year Randomized Evaluation of Partnership Schools for Liberia," Working Papers 462, Center for Global Development.
- Christopher Udry & Douglas Gollin, 2017. "Heterogeneity, Measurement and Misallocation in African Agriculture," 2017 Meeting Papers 716, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Shouro Dasgupta, 2017. "Burden of Climate Change on Malaria Mortality," Working Papers 2017.44, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Joseph Cummins & Anaka Aiyar, 2017. "Age-Profile Estimates of the Relationship Between Economic Growth and Child Health," Working Papers 201710, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- MANO, Yukichi Y. & TAKAHASHI, Kazushi & OTSUKA, Keijiro, 2017. "Contract Farming, Farm Mechanization, and Agricultural intensification: The Case of Rice Farming in Cote d’Ivoire," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-54, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dietrich, Stephan & Malerba, Daniele & Barrientos, Armando & Gassmann, Franziska, 2017. "Rates of return to antipoverty transfers in Uganda," MERIT Working Papers 040, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Fredrick M. Wamalwa & Justine Burns, 2017. "Gender and Birth Order Effects on Intra-household Schooling Choices and Education Attainments in Kenya," Working Papers 708, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Mahe, Clotilde, 2017. "Occupational choice of return migrants: Is there a 'Jack-of-all-trades' effect?," MERIT Working Papers 039, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Orozco Corona, Mónica E. & Gammage, Sarah, 2017. "Cash transfer programmes, poverty reduction and women's economic empowerment experience from Mexico," ILO Working Papers 994964591302676, International Labour Organization.
- Yvonne Giesing & Almedina Music, 2017. "Household behaviour in times of political change: Evidence from Egypt," ifo Working Paper Series 237, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Vinish Shrestha & Rashesh Shrestha, 2017. "Intergenerational effect of education reform: mother's education and children's human capital in Nepal," Working Papers 2017-05, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2017.