Report NEP-DEV-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rosangela Bando & Francisco Gallego & Paul Gertler & Dario Romero, 2016. "Books or Laptops? The Cost-Effectiveness of Shifting from Printed to Digital Delivery of Educational Content," NBER Working Papers 22928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Verónica Amarante & Martín Brun, 2016. "Cash transfers in Latin America: Effects on poverty and redistribution," WIDER Working Paper Series 136, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Philippe De Vreyer & Björn Nilsson, 2016. "When Solidarity Fails: Heterogeneous Effects of Orphanhood in Senegalese Households," Working Papers DT/2016/17, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- GOUNDAN, Anatole & MAGNE DOMGHO, Léa Vicky, 2016. "Land Area Measurement bias: Evidence from West African countries," MPRA Paper 75476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emla Fitzsimons & Bansi Malde & Marcos Vera-Hernández, 2016. "Spillovers of Community-Based Health Interventions on Consumption Smoothing," Studies in Economics 1611, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Mark E. McGovern & Kobus Herbst & Frank Tanser & Tinofa Mutevedzi & David Canning & Dickman Gareta & Deenan Pillay & Till Bärnighausen, 2016. "Do Gifts Increase Consent to Home-based HIV Testing? A Difference-in-Differences Study in Rural KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa," CHaRMS Working Papers 16-05, Centre for HeAlth Research at the Management School (CHaRMS).
- Thu Hien Dao & Frédéric Docquier & Chris Parsons & Giovanni Peri, 2016. "Migration and Development: Dissecting the Anatomy of the Mobility Transition," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016029, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Joan Costa-Font & Divya Parmar, 2016. "Political agency and public healthcare: Evidence from India," WIDER Working Paper Series 135, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Patricia Justino & Bruno Martorano, 2016. "Redistribution, inequality and political participation: Evidence from Mexico during the 2008 financial crisis," WIDER Working Paper Series 140, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arthi, Vellore & Beegle, Kathleen & De Weerdt, Joachim & Palacios-Lopez, Amparo, 2016. "Not your average job: measuring farm labor in Tanzania," IOB Analyses & Policy Briefs 21, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Tony Addison & Amadou Boly & Anthony Mveyange, 2016. "Mining and economic development: Did China's WTO accession affect African local economic development?," WIDER Working Paper Series 141, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Pedro H. Leivas & Anderson M.A. dos Santos, 2016. "Patterns and trends of group-based inequality in Brazil," WIDER Working Paper Series 127, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).