Report NEP-DEV-2016-09-11This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boris Gershman & Diego Rivera, 2016. "Measuring Regional Ethnolinguistic Diversity in Sub-Saharan Africa: Surveys vs. GIS," Working Papers 2016-05, American University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Rasmané Ouedraogo & Sampawende J Tapsoba, 2016. "What Does Aid Do to Fiscal Policy? New Evidence," IMF Working Papers 16/112, International Monetary Fund.
- Dalia S Hakura & Mumtaz Hussain & Monique Newiak & Vimal V Thakoor & Fan Yang, 2016. "Inequality, Gender Gaps and Economic Growth; Comparative Evidence for Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 16/111, International Monetary Fund.
- Saima Liaqat & Temesgen Kifle & Mohammad Alauddin, 2016. "Aid-Macroeconomic Policy Environment- Growth Nexus: Evidence from Selected Asian Countries," Discussion Papers Series 565, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ernesto Crivelli & Sanjeev Gupta, 2016. "Does Conditionality Mitigate the Potential Negative Effect of Aid on Revenues?," IMF Working Papers 16/142, International Monetary Fund.