Report NEP-DEV-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaime DE MELO & Laurent WAGNER, 2015. "Aid For Trade as finance for the Poor," Working Papers P125, FERDI.
- Juan José Miranda & Leonardo Corral & Allen Blackman & Gregory Asner & Eirivelthon Lima, 2014. "Effects of Protected Areas on Forest Cover Change and Local Communities: Evidence from the Peruvian Amazon," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 87593, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Delavallade, Clara & Dizon, Felipe & Hill, Ruth & Petraud, Jean Paul, 2015. "Managing Risk with Insurance and Savings: Experimental Evidence for Male and Female Farm Managers in the Sahel," SALDRU Working Papers 142, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Fiorella Benedetti & Pablo Ibarrarán & Patrick J. McEwan, 2015. "Do Education and Health Conditions Matter in a Large Cash Transfer? Evidence from a Honduran Experiment," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88213, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Lina Salazar & Julián Aramburu & Mario González & Paul Winters, 2015. "Food Security and Productivity: Impacts of Technology Adoption in Small Subsistence Farmers in Bolivia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 87853, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Delavallade, Clara, 2015. "Quality Healthcare and Health Insurance Retention: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment in the Kolkata Slums," SALDRU Working Papers 143, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Fujii, Tomoki & Shonchoy, Abu S., 2015. "Fertility and rural electrification in Bangladesh," IDE Discussion Papers 521, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Shonchoy, Abu S. & Rabbani, Mehnaz, 2015. "The Bangladesh gender gap in education : biased intra-household educational expenditures," IDE Discussion Papers 522, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Dean Karlan & James Berry & Menno Pradhan, 2015. "The Impact of Financial Education for Youth in Ghana," Working Papers 1048, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Costas Meghir & Corina Momaerts & Pedro Carneiro & Oswald Koussihouede & Nathalie Lahire, 2015. "Decentralizing Education Resources: School Grants in Senegal," Working Papers 1047, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Erlend Berg & Sambit Bhattacharyya & D Rajasekhar & R Manjula, 2014. "Can Public Employment Schemes Increase Equilibrium Wages? Evidence from a Natural Experiment in India," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 14/317, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Pulok, Mohammad Habibullah & Sabah, Md Nasim-Us Sabah & Uddin, Jalal & Enemark, Ulrika, 2015. "Progress in utilization of antenatal and delivery care services in Bangladesh: Where does the equity gap lie?," MPRA Paper 63496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patricia Yáñez-Pagans, 2014. "Do We Need More Women in Power? Gender, Public Policy, and Development in Bolivia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 87516, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Novignon, Jacob & Nonvignon, Justice & Mussa, Richard, 2015. "The poverty and inequality nexus in Ghana: a decomposition analysis of household expenditure components," MPRA Paper 63017, University Library of Munich, Germany.